Kensington International College Conditions of Entry
As a condition of entry to Kensington International College campus, you must adhere to the COVID safety plans of the college campus and any venues you attend.
For your safety and the safety of our community, you are required to adhere to the actions below.
- Abide by vaccination requirements:
- You must be fully vaccinated (2 doses or 1 dose of a single-dose vaccine) or have either a negative rapid antigen test (RAT) taken on the same day or a negative PCR result within 3 days prior. If you are attending on multiple days in a week, you must have a negative same-day RAT or negative PCR every 3 days. Negative COVID tests are required by any unvaccinated persons, including those with medical exemptions.
- Be prepared to show proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID test when requested by enforcement authorities, NSW Health or college staff.
- Wear a mask when required: Under Public Health Orders, until 25 February masks are required in all indoor non-residential settings (when not eating or drinking). It is your responsibility to be aware of and adhere to the mask requirements of the venue you’re attending.
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing where possible
- Practise good hygiene
- Be aware of and adhere to NSW Health guidance if you have been exposed to COVID-19 (requirements are dependent on type of contact).
- Do not enter if you:
- are feeling unwell with any COVID-19 symptoms
- have been directed to self-isolate.
By attending our campus, you agree to comply with the conditions of entry and understand you may be asked to leave if you do not.
Visitors to campus (that is, anyone who is not able to swipe in using a staff or student access card) must submit their acknowledgment of these conditions of entry via this form each time they come to campus.